Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hello to the blogosphere!

My name is Michael Val Hietter. This is my first attempt at a blog. I am sure that the quality of this blog (or lack thereof) will show that fact in bare-naked detail.

The theme of this blog is the search for truth in the context of the Catholic faith--the seeking of both the truths contained in and regarding the Faith itself, as well as universal truths as enlightened by the Faith. While most blogs I read are very good at GIVING answers to, or at least one person's opinion upon, matters both trivial and important, I really started this blog with the idea of ASKING questions and LEARNING answers to issues that have been knocking around in my brain for quite a while. Rather selfishly, I hope to GET more than I GIVE.

So, sit back and enjoy the ratiocinations of one soul on a journey through his heart and his mind. Maybe we'll all grow together!

No comments:

Post a Comment